We ship surfboards and all our other great products domestically. Check out our rates and info below.
*PLEASE NOTE* DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19 MAY OCCUR FOR ANY SHIPMENT REGARDLESS OF THE ITEM AND TIME SENT OUT. SOME SHIPMENTS MAY BE DELAYED IN TRANSIT, OTHERS MAY NOT. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY IF YOU ARE IN A TIME CRUNCH. ALL SHIPPING CARRIERS ARE EXPERIENCING THESE ISSUES AT THIS TIME. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS OUT OF OUR CONTROL, BUT WE WILL HAVE YOUR ORDER OUT WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS FROM TIME PLACED.
Surfboards – U.S. Shipping
Standard Transit Costs from Florida:
*Please keep in mind these shipping costs are our cost and we do not profit off shipping*
|5’9 & Under||$79|
|5’10 – 8’0||$149|
|8’1 – 9’4||$199|
|10′ & Up||$220|
|Transit Times Business Days||1-7 days|
• Shipping transit times are from date of ship not date of order. These are transit times based on previous standard shipments, and are subject to change at any time.
• We DO offer expedited services including Overnight, 2-Day, and more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Expedited orders placed after 3pm will be shipped the following business day.
• We take super extra care in boxing and packing our boards to ensure their safe arrival. Shipping costs for surfboards depend on the size of the actual board(s). Listed below are the rates for shipping different sized surfboards within the continental U.S. Please note that these fees include box & packing fees.
• These are shipping fees for one surfboard ONLY. Any addition of another board, or board bag, will cause a shipping price increase.
Shipping costs for consignment boards, and surfboards with glass-on fins, are subject to higher shipping costs than what is shown for standard surfboards.
Please Note: Due to the widespread effect of Covid-19, some packing/box materials for multiple & longboard orders may be on short supply. Please allow us the time needed to gather these materials for your order. Thank you.
• All shipping costs are subject to change at any moment.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable once an order has been marked as “Shipped.”
• Reimbursement of shipping cost will only be honored due to damage in transit where the item needs to be returned.
• Orders cancelled or redirected while in transit will be liable to additional charges.
• Refunds for returned items will be processed once the item(s) have been safely delivered back to our location.
• Damages to a return due to poor packing efforts by the original recipient will be withheld from the return amount.
• ALL SURFBOARDS OVER 8’11” require LTL Freight.
This type of freight is different from standard FedEx or UPS shipments, and can be quite expensive, but we will work as best as we can to find our cheapest, most trusted carrier based on the resources available. Transit times can be subject to change at any time as this type of freight fluctuates based on location, volume, and time of year. A scheduled outbound pickup is required with all LTL shipments, and pickup will not be scheduled until the shipping payment is completeUsed / Consignment surfboards, surfboards with glass-ons, and ultra wide boards are subject to different shipping costs.
|Double Surfboard Order||Quote||Quote|
|Multiple Surfboards 3+||Quote||Quote|
Surfboard Trading Co. retains all rights in choosing the shipping carrier, and the consolidating of packages, in order to keep shipping costs low.
• Multiple orders going to the same address placed within the same day/weekend will be consolidated into one package. Preventing the consolidation of a package will cause excess shipping fees.
• Surfboard Trading Co. is NOT liable or responsible for packages stolen off doorsteps after time of delivery. If a signature is required, PLEASE request at checkout.
• If a package is suspected of being stolen or tampered with, please contact your local authorities asap to report the situation. A personal claim can also be filed with the carrier.
• S T Co. is NOT responsible for any stolen or tampered packages.
Why the jump in the shipping price for boards over 5’9?
Surfboard sizes that require boxes over 73″(Surfboards over 5’9” + buffer length in box) in length require an oversize shipping surcharge imposed by FedEx.
Box & Packaging Your Items:
Just like you, we want your surfboard to arrive on time and without damage. For this we have hired the best box and packers in the industry! Our highly trained professionals package your items to ensure your the safety and security of your package. We pride ourselves in going far beyond the industry standards and thus, have an extremely low percent of damaged packages.
Surfboards are securely wrapped in high density bubble wrap and then encased with cardboard inserts around the nose, tail and rails of the board. In the extremely rare case that a board or package is damaged, all shipments by the Surfboard Trading Co. are fully insured.
In the case of damage from shipping:
1. Please DO NOT file a personal damage claim with the carrier unless instructed by our company first. A personal claim that is filed before our company can file a claim will prevent our company from receiving reimbursement from the carrier that we then use to credit our customers for the inconvenience of the shipping damage. Please let us file the claim.
2. Please contact Brandon@surfboardtradingco.com with photos of ALL the damage to the item, the packaging, and the external box.
3. We will reply with instructions, and a couple of resolutions to the situation based on the extent of the damage.
We use FedEx ground as our standard shipping method. Once shipped most boards tend to arrive at their destinations within 1-7 days. If you would like to upgrade to a faster delivery method please contact us for a custom quote at Brandon@surfboardtradingco.com
We want to get you shredding as quickly as possible but we have to make sure your order clears first! Most of our orders are shipped out within 24-48 hours of ordering, some orders placed in the morning will even ship out same day. In rare cases, delays with order processing can occur, we will do our best to inform you of the delay and advise you on the estimated shipping date.
In Store Pick Up:
Please allow 24 hours to process and pull selected items. All items should be picked up the main location, unless otherwise arranged with the online shipping department.
Main Store Location Address: 6498 Woodbury Rd. Boca Raton FL 33433
This special service is available to anyone living WITHIN 50 miles of Boca Raton, FL.
If a surfboard is purchased by 2PM on any weekday, one of our employees will hand deliver your board to you by the end of the following business day, ensuring the safe delivery of your board that is in our possession at all times. The delivery fee is $99
SURFBOARD TRADING CO. BOARD SHIPMENT DISCLAIMER
We at Surfboard Trading Co. take great care and pride in packaging these fragile surfboards, body boards, skim boards and paddle boards.
Unfortunately, during the shipping process damage does sometimes occur. Although this is rare, it does occasionally happen. The Surf Station goes above and beyond industry standards when it comes to board shipments. Our packaging methods have been approved by both UPS and FedEx and undergo routine inspections.
In the unlikely event that your new board arrives damaged, Surfboard Trading Co. will do everything in it’s power to resolve the issue. However, the customer must adhere to a strict set of guidelines in order for their claim to be honored:
INSPECT THE CONTENTS OF THE BOX UPON DELIVERY, IF THE ITEMS ARE DETERMINED TO BE DAMAGED PLEASE:
1. NOTIFY OUR COMPANY ABOUT THE DAMAGE ASAP
2. KEEP THE BOX AND ALL ITS CONTENTS
3. EMAIL SURFBOARD TRADING CO. IMMEDIATELY WITH PHOTOS OF THE DAMAGE AND OF THE BOX (BRANDON@SURFBOARDTRADINGCO.COM) 4. S T CO. WILL DETERMINE WHAT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REPAIR, RETURN OR EXCHANGE
5. CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF DELIVERY
Options if your board arrives damaged:
For minor dings, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage The Surf Station will pay for 100% of the repair cost or mail the customer a full repair kit at no charge if they are comfortable with fixing the damage themselves. On top of covering the repair costs we will discount the price of the board by the amount of the repair in the form of a refund.
IE: Your board arrives with a small ding on the bottom and the repair cost is $25, S T Co. will send you a ding repair kit for the repair as well as refund the customer an additional $25 as a discount on the board since it did not arrive in the “new” condition as advertised.
For major damage such as creases, buckles, full breaks or damage that will affect the structural integrity or performance of the board we offer two options. With the first option is S T Co. will help the customer find a respectable surf shop or shaper who specializes in ding repair. We will pay 100% of those repair costs as well as offer the customer a substantial discount for the inconvenience. (Up to, but no more than an additional $50 off).
The second option is for boards beyond repair. We will schedule a “damage call tag” where the shipping courier will come to your location and pick up the damaged board. Once the damaged product is back to S T Co. we can either replace it with the exact same board (if available), use that credit for any other board or product in our inventory, or offer the customer a full refund. (S T Co. will cover all shipping costs associated with exchanges for damaged products).
Shipping costs are non-refundable once an order has been marked as “Shipped.”
Reimbursement of shipping cost will only be honored due to damage in transit where the item needs to be returned.
Orders cancelled or redirected while in transit will be liable to additional charges.
Refunds for returned items will be processed once the item(s) have been safely delivered back to our location.
Damages to a return due to poor packing efforts by the original recipient will be withheld from the return amount.
Thank you for understanding and working with us as our goal is to have the most stoked customers in the world!
**Surfboard Trading Co. reserves the right to determine the severity of the damage and what option will be used to remedy the situation**
*All used boards are non-refundable